We are proud to partner with Smith's All Natural to distribute their line of products in Canada. Since it's arrival on the market in 2018, their leather conditioner rapidly became the favourite for many leather workers and leather owners.
It is perfect to protect and restore leathers of all sorts. Boots, bags, belts, Leather furnitures, it does it all!
Still Handmade in Maine by the Smith family, the natural formula prove to be more efficient than other toxic conditioners and can be applied by hands.
Your leather goods and your hands deserves the best! Smith's Leather Balm.
From the manufacturer:
Smith’s Leather Balm is a non toxic leather conditioner designed to restore worn leather and protect new leather goods.
-1 oz. Handmade in Maine
-Made with only 3 all natural ingredients
-Can be applied safely by hand without a rag or messy clean up
-Fits conveniently in a pocket or gear
-Neutral color; works on all smooth leathers.
1. Ensure that leather goods are clean and dry.
2. Test small amount on a hidden patch of leather to preview results.
3. Start with a small amount. A little goes a long way.
4. Best applied by hand and massaged into leather, but a clean rag works also.
5. Leather will absorb the balm immediately Some leathers may darken slightly but return to their natural shade within 24 hours.
6. Repeat as necessary to protect, restore, and extend life of leather goods.